Thursday 2 February 2017

Congratulations Beyonce and Jay z on the pregnancy news; Below are photos of the pregnant Queen Bey

Queen Bey announced on Feb 1 that she is pregnant with twins, The Lemonade singer shared the surprise baby news on Instagram by posting a picture of her bare bump.


 First to congratulate them was Jay Z’s long time friend Rihanna, who wrote: “So excited about this news!!!! Congratulations to you @beyonce and my big bro Jay!!!”
 Rita Ora, who was falsely linked to Jay Z as possibly “Becky with the good hair” after Lemonade was released last year, tweeted with the photo, “Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! soooooo beautiful!!!!!” Model Hailey Baldwin said: “I feel like I’m more excited for BeyoncĂ© to be pregnant than I will be for my own child.”

Here are pics of Beyonce in her last pregnancy and they show us how beautiful she will be in her current pregnancy;





No comments:

Post a Comment